THE MANAGEMENT TEAM WITH CEO IN THE MIDDLE
National Secretariat is managing and administer the Federation’s day-to-day business on behalf of the Board and the General Assembly under the supervision of the FFOU President and Chairpersonship of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or National Programs Coordinator least have attained a minimum qualification of a Degree in Business Administration, and Project Management to perform the following functions below;.
- The Secretariat is responsible for the proper administration of the Federation affairs and for implementing decisions passed by the Board the General Assembly.
- The Secretariat has powers to act on behalf of the Board and its Committees between meetings, where appropriate, in consultation with the FFOU President or Chairpersons of the relevant Committees and seek the endorsement of the FFOU President on behalf of the Board or Committee upon any exercise of such power.
- The Secretariat where appropriate take on ad-hoc duties as determined by the Board.
- The Secretariat determine the schedules, guidelines and duties of regional and district whose responsibilities may not be spelled out in this Constitution.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- He/she is appointed by the Board of Directors on merit with clear terms and conditions of service.
- Chief Executive officer of the Federation is a full time officer.
- The CEO is the secretary to all organs of the Federation.
- He/she have duties, rights, powers and responsibilities commensurate with the post of the principle accounting officer with FFOU President and is responsible for all properties on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- He/she act under the supervision of the FFOU President.
- He/she transact the day-to-day operations of the Federation in accordance with the rules and provisions of this Constitution.
- He/she superintend the General administration of the affairs of the Federation and is endeavor to secure observance of these Articles by all concerned.
- He/she coordinate and supervise the operations of the Secretariat and also the Chairperson of the Secretariat.
- He/she prepare organizational reports to the FFOU President and relevant organs of the Federation.
He/she convene the Secretariat meetings to discuss the business on instructions of the Board, he/she is engage lower staff at salaries as determined by the same Board of
Other staff will include;
The other staffs at least have attained a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource, Finance/Accounting and Project Management for efficient and effective management of the Federation affairs.
National Secretariat staffs are knowledgeable, experienced and educated above diploma level;
- Administrative/ Human Resource Manager.
- Monitoring and Evaluation officer.
- Economics, Development and Research Officer.
- Internal Auditor.
- Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
- Field Education, Training and Organizing Supervisor.
- Compliancy and Legal Officer.
- Publication and editorial Officer.
- Office Assistant.